Life today is so unpredictable. Sometimes, pinupuri ka because you are great, sometimes masama tingin sayo kasi hindi mo na-meet yung expectations nila. Naghihirap ka nga pero wala namang nakaka-appreciate... well, that's life... sakyan mo lang yan...

Friday, November 12, 2004

Wazzup Wazzup!

"As long as the stars shine down, from the heavens.. As long as the rivers run to the sea.. I'll never get over you, getting over me..."

Do you experience L.S.S? or the last song syndrome, a song that you just heard and then it keeps on playing in your head... well for me, it happens always, but it was different this time...

when i was going home, i had my chat with my blockmates... but the moment i entered the bus, one girl is looking at me... and when i looked at her, i was shocked... she looks like bea!!! i immediately removed my eyes from her and kept thinking that it was impossible because the girl was wearing a diiferent school uniform, not like the school uniform in SAS. then, while the bus was in motion and i'm talking with my blockmates, the song i'll never get over you, kept playing in my mind... and the funny thing is that it was actually related to bea, that i can't get over her.... or is it really the thing?

i'm recuperating from the thing that still gave me a heartache.. i'm forgetting all the things that i knew about her... move on arnel! hehehe...

anyway, i'm having a long vacation because of the end of ramadan on monday... i still have a training tonight for alyansang tapat sa lasallista and lessons to be studied this weekend. im happy that all my subjects im taking up is ok, passing all of them,... on nov. 17, we will have our online enrollment for 3rd term, and hopefully, i'll get my chosen subjects...

i'll be posting again maybe next week....

peace out!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home