Life today is so unpredictable. Sometimes, pinupuri ka because you are great, sometimes masama tingin sayo kasi hindi mo na-meet yung expectations nila. Naghihirap ka nga pero wala namang nakaka-appreciate... well, that's life... sakyan mo lang yan...

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Goodbye... Pope John Paul II...

Well, I feel so really bad this days… it’s because Karol Wojtyla, better known as Pope John Paul II passed away. He died last April 3, 2005, 3:37am (Manila time) at the age of 84.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I really don’t know much of him. Honestly, he was just a “pope” for me, meaning to say that he’s just like an ordinary pope. Also, I didn’t get bothered when while I was watching the news, reports showed that he was sick.

I remember telling my friends, “kung kagustuhan talaga ni God na kunin siya, kukunin talaga siya…” well, I was stupid then.

But the moment he died, I felt really unease. I wanted to watch TV if the news told by my sister that he died was true. Unfortunately, the cable was in brownout because of the meralco thingy… I have to wait until 4 pm to watch it.

And yes, it was really true. He was there, lying inside the church in Vatican, viewed by the people in Vatican… I don’t know how I feel but I wanted to cry… I felt so sad when I saw him. To add more to my grief, I learned the things he accomplished during his term as the pope, and it made me wanted to return him to life, but as we all know, we can’t do it.

Hah, stupid arnel… “kukunin talaga siya ni God…” yan nga, kinuha nga siya…

Knowing more about Pope John Paul II gives me more inspiration now that there is still hope for mankind. There is still a chance that people on earth will still be united. I’m so delighted to hear that even Muslims, Atheists, and other Non-Catholics mourn for Pope.
There is still the chance…

I hope that Pope John Paul II touched our hearts in so many ways. May he guide us in everything that we do and tell God and Jesus to forgive us in our sins… I hope that all people will pray for him, in his new journey, after life.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

IDOL!


Sorry kung mejo madrama, pero sobrang nanghihinayang talaga ako… I thank God for giving us a wonderful person, in the persona of Karol Wojtyla, better known as POPE JOHN PAUL II.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home